DON’T MISS THE 2019 FEDHEALTH AGM!
The Eighty-third Fedhealth Medical Scheme Annual General Meeting of members will be held on Wednesday, 26 June 2019. So please feel free to join us at 13:00 in the Rivonia Room of The Radisson Blu Hotel, corner Daisy and Rivonia Road, Sandton.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Eighty-second Annual General Meeting held on 27 June 2018.
- Adoption of the Report of the Trustees for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Adoption of the Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Appointment of External Auditors for the 2019 audit.
- Election of Members to the Board of Trustees in terms of Rule 17.
- Approval of Trustee Remuneration for 2019/2020
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at an Annual General Meeting of which due notice has been given.
NOTE: Notices of motions to be placed before the meeting must reach the Principal Officer at the Fedhealth Office – Absa Building, Block F, 35 Conrad Street, Florida North, Roodepoort, 1710 by no later than 7 days prior to the date of this meeting.
By order of the Board of Trustees
The following documents are available for download should you require any further information:
Any member who is entitled to attend and vote at a General Meeting of the Scheme shall have the right to appoint a proxy, who must be a member of the Scheme, to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy form has either been mailed or e-mailed to all members. If you do not receive the AGM Notification, please contact Umita Govender on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an original proxy form or download it here.
The CV’s of members who make themselves available for election to the Board of Trustees are posted below.