Birth & Baby Benefits
The Fedhealth Birth and Baby Benefit gives expectant parents bundles of vouchers, discounts, gifts and advice – all you need to approach this new life stage with excitement and knowledge!
If you’re a pregnant beneficiary, you can register for our FREE Fedhealth Baby Programme once you’re 12 weeks into your pregnancy, and look forward to:
- A Fedhealth baby bag: This is a gorgeous baby bag packed with quality goodies like baby care products, nappies, a pregnancy book and more (this will be sent to you a month after registration)
- Vouchers and discounts for the best baby brands including Living & Loving magazine, Preggi Bellies exercise classes, Chelino strollers and others.
- Ongoing news and education in our digital newsletters including health profiling for each trimester, monthly callouts for high-risk members and access to our 24-hour Baby Advice Line with any of your questions.
- Doula cover: R1300 cover for a doula (birth coach) during natural childbirth, together with a new birth card.
- Post-natal midwifery benefit: We’ll pay for four consultations in- and out-of-hospital per pregnancy at 100% of the Fedhealth Rate.
Read more about the Fedhealth Baby Programme.