At Fedhealth, we firmly believe that prevention is better than cure. That’s why we pay for a wide range of health risk assessments covering things like cardiac health, women’s health, children’s health and other general assessments.
ALL ABOUT THE BENEFIT
Here’s what the benefit covers:
- Women’s health: Pap smears for cervical cancer screening for female beneficiaries aged 21 to 65.
- Men’s health: Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) screening test each year for male beneficiaries aged 45-69.
- Children’s health: All child immunisations paid by the Scheme for beneficiaries up to 12 years old (except for myFED). Download the PDF to read which immunisations are covered.
On our comprehensive options, this benefit extends to things like cholesterol screenings and preventative programmes for older members over 45, such as:
- Bone densitometry for women aged 65 and older and men aged 70 and older
- Breast cancer screening with mammography for all beneficiaries aged 45 and older
- Colorectal cancer screening (Faecal Occult Blood Test) for all beneficiaries aged 50 to 75
- Pneumococcal immunisation for all beneficiaries aged 65 and older
Our screening benefit was created with you in mind, and the benefits and savings are truly significant. Because it’s paid from Risk, it stretches your day-to-day benefits even further, as well as protecting you at every life stage. Best of all, you don’t need any pre-authorisation for the screening benefit – so you can get it done first and claim back from us later.