Fedhealth’s MediVault and Wallet facility offers you more choice, flexibility and control over your day-to-day benefit.
Members on our flexiFED options can access a pre-determined amount for day-to-day medical expenses based on their option and family composition. You only pay for it when you use it, or in other words, transfer it from your MediVault to your Wallet. You can pay it back over 12 months or a shorter period in increments of R600
Watch this short MediVault & Wallet video
Activate your MediVault and transfer funds to your Wallet in the following easy ways:
- USSD – dial *134*999*memberno# and follow the prompts
- Fedhealth Family Room member portal – login, go to ‘MediVault’, click ‘Manage MediVault’ and follow the easy steps
- Fedhealth Customer Contact Centre – call 0860 002 153 and an agent will assist you
- Download the MediVault form and email your completed form to email@example.com
- Ask a LiveChat agent for assistance.
Why pay for your day-to-day savings before you’ve even used them? With the MediVault and Wallet, you don’t have to!