THE EIGHTY-FIFTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS WILL BE HELD ONLINE ON THURSDAY, 24 JUNE 2021 AT 13:00.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the Eighty-Fourth Annual General Meeting held on 30 July 2020.
- Adoption of the Report of the Trustees for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Adoption of the Audited Annual Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- Appointment of the External Auditors for the 2021 audit. It has been proposed that KPMG Inc. be appointed as the Scheme’s auditors for the 2021 financial year.
- Approval of Trustee Remuneration for 2021/2022. It is proposed that there will be an inflationary increase in Trustee remuneration for 2022.
- Election of Members to the Board of Trustees in terms of Rule 17. There are four vacancies on the Board and nominations and CVs can be viewed on the AGM Zone of the Scheme’s website seven days before the meeting.
- To transact such other business as may be transacted at the Annual General Meeting of which due notice has been given.
NOTE: Notices of motions to be placed before the meeting must reach the Principal Officer at the Fedhealth Office, Block F, 35 Conrad Street, Florida North, Roodepoort, 1710, by no later than 7 days prior to the date of this meeting.
For more information visit our AGM Zone