Here is a reminder of how to go about the process:
1. Register on the EVDS
Your first step is to register on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) in one of the following ways:
* Please use a modern browser such as the latest version of Chrome or Microsoft Edge to open the vaccine enrollment (EVDS) website link shared above.
2. Use Fedhealth’s updated COVID-19 Vaccine Support Portal
To make the vaccination process easier for you, please use our digital tools to find the latest COVID-19 information, and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Form to book an appointment at one of the three AfroCentric centres around the country.
3. Receive your vaccination at one of our three centres
You, your family members and close friends, above the age of 18, whether they are active medical scheme members or not, but registered on EVDS, can visit any of our vaccination sites listed below between 08:00 – 16:00 from Monday to Friday.
Fedhealth members can book their appointment at these centres through our COVID-19 Support Portal (see above).
• Medscheme Roodepoort: 37 Conrad St, Florida North, Roodepoort
• Pharmacy Direct Louwlardia: 21 Watershed Close, Louwlardia, Centurion
• Medscheme Cape Town: Building F, The Boulevard Office Park, Searle Street, Woodstock